m Manolya
on

Hi Team,

I am wondering why this check fires in P21E for PCLAS = Immunoconjugates. It is present in NDF-RT version 2018-02-05, but not in MED-RT. However, we can still use the NDF-RT I suppose? The description  of this issue also indicates that we can use NDF-RT or MED-RT: TSVAL and TSVALCD values must be populated from the same record in MED-RT or NDF-RT (Note: Any version 2018-02-05 or earlier uses NDF-RT, and any version after is MED-RT).

Thanks in advance!

Manolya

Forums: SDTM

Sergiy
on September 1, 2020

Hi Manolya,

A problem is that Community still does not have option to select version of MED-RT. It will be available in new P21C v3.1. However, its release has some delay due to testing of new validation engine.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Sergiy

m Manolya
on September 2, 2020

Hi Sergiy,

The problem is with P21 Enterprise. Here we can either use NDF-RT v2018-05-02 or MED-RT. We are using NDF-RT and the values are correct. So still wondering, why the check fires.

Thank you!

Sergiy
on September 2, 2020

Hi Manolya, 

I am forwarding this to our Enterprise support and they will be in touch.

Kind Regards,
Sergiy

c Colm
on April 11, 2023

This is still an issue today in Pinnacle 21 Enterprise.

Was this fixed, the 3.4 Standards in P21E shows that NDT-RF is still the dictionary to be used which is not right.

Please advise

File Upload

Matt
on April 11, 2023

Hello Colm,

As your question relates to Enterprise, I will forward your question to our Enterprise support team.

Kind regards,

Matt

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.