w wanchi
on

Hi,

I use  opencdisc-validator-1.3-usb for BDS files validation, and I received following notice:

SKIP_AD0018 The source data for D:\opencdisc-validator\config/data/ADaM Metadata 1.0.csv is missing and cannot be used for cross-dataset validation

Actually, I have checked the folder and could find the ADaM Metadata 1.0.csv.

May I ask if any one have experience for this stituation? Thanks.

Any comment is appreciated.

Wanchi

Forums: ADaM

s Sergiy
on May 22, 2012

Hi Wanchi, 

I had similar experience when the "ADaM Metadata 1.0.csv" was unintentionally modified after its review in MS Excel.

Check if the "Date Modified" attribute of the file is still 2011-01-18. If it's different, then restore the file from a ZIP archive. See if it will fix your problem.

Best Regards,

Sergiy Sirichenko 

w wanchi
on May 22, 2012

Dear Sergiy,

Thanks for your response, I have checked ths file and it was still 2011-01-18.

I'm really confused, and not sure about what to do.

Best regards,

Wanchi
s Sergiy
on May 23, 2012

Have you tried to restore the "ADaM Metadata 1.0.csv" file from the ZIP archive?

Did you try to re-download the tool?

w wanchi
on May 23, 2012

Yes, I have tried to restore "ADaM Metadata 1.0.csv" file and re-download the tool, but I still got the same notice.

I am really confused. Thanks for your reply.

s Sergiy
on May 23, 2012

It's difficult to say anything without investigation of your particular case on your computer.

Did you try to run the same USB files on other computer? Is this issue related to your laptop or your USB drive?

w wanchi
on May 24, 2012

My colleagues have downloaded the opencdisc-validator-1.3-usb from web for validation on their computers, and got the same notice.

We have both tested on laptop and desktops, but there was no difference.

Thanks and any comment is appreciated.

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.