d Daisuke
on

I am using PINNACLE21 v3.0.2 (CLI) for SDTM validation. When I installed P21 v3.0.2, old controlled terminologies (e.g.2014-06-27) were not set as a default, so I would like to download the old CTs from PINNACLE21 website.

However, "The below terminologies are compatible with Community versions 2.1.3 and 2.2.0 only. They are not compatible with Community 3.0.0 or greater." is described in the Downloads page.

Where can I download the old CTs for PINNACLE21 v3.0.2 ?

Best regards,

Daisuke.

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

r Robert
on July 14, 2020

Daisuke: Thank you for the question. Here is the best way to get the older CT version you need:

1. Use the Community desktop application on a PC that is connected to the internet.
  2. Log into the User Interface with your Pinnacle ID there.
  3. Run a validation with the specific CT version you need.
  4. The dictionaries will be downloaded to that PC in a location like: “C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Pinnacle 21 Community\configs\data\CDISC\SDTM\2014-06-27”
  5. Copy that folder to your CLI location and paste it into configs\data\CDISC\SDTM

Once that’s done, you will be able to run automated validations against that specific version of the dictionary.
Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help,
Rob

d Daisuke
on July 15, 2020

Hi Rob,

Thank you.

I could get the old terminologies from desktop application.

Best regards,

Daisuke

t Thomas
on November 10, 2020

Hi, i am using PINNACLE21 v3.1  and have a link to the executable from another server, upon opening the application and logging in i get a blank screen. 

r Robert
on November 12, 2020

Thomas,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please try to download and install Pinnacle 21 Community using these steps, then let us know if you have success?

https://www.pinnacle21.com/projects/installing-opencdisc-community

Thanks again for your help,

Rob

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.