c Carol
on

Deleted

Forums: Troubleshooting and Problems

m Michael
on November 12, 2013

This was one of the original ADaM rules published in 2010.   The ADaM Rules document makes some reference to S3 as the section where they took it from.   You will want to bring this to the attention of your ADaM team representative for clarification.   In the meantime, i will bring it up with the ADaM validation subteam.  We meet every two weeks.

m Michael
on November 12, 2013

ADaM IG p12, #8

Variables whose names end in DY are relative day variables. In ADaM as in the SDTM, there is no day 0. If there is a need to create a relative day variable that includes day 0, then its name must not end in DY

c Carol
on November 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your response.  There is no need for you to inviestigate this further. I apologize for this comment.  I realized that I was mistaken about this and went back to delete the comment, but you are too fast for me and you responded already.  Thanks again!

m Michael
on November 13, 2013

Carol no worries.   We would much rather have people participate and provide feedback than be worried about leaving an unintended comment.    We encourage you to bring all your questions to this forum as well as CDISCs forum, depending on the nature of the issue.

Take Care

Mike D

m Michael
on November 13, 2013

One last note.   For ADaM rules, try to leave comments here:  http://www.opencdisc.org/forums/adam

It helps us categorize and reuse solutions for particular areas

Want a demo?

Let’s Talk.

We're eager to share and ready to listen.

Cookie Policy

Pinnacle 21 uses cookies to make our site easier for you to use. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies. For more info visit our Privacy Policy.